Oh boy. A couple of years ago, when I first began writing this blog, I participated in a "tag," noting that I'd not do it again. But I think I am going to. Maybe just this once more.
- I have a tattoo of a bleeding heart flower above my left ankle.
- I have an unhealthy relationship with refined sugar, particularly as an ingredient in chocolate.
- I wish I had minored in Humanities.
- I love Jane Austen Novels. Especially Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion. There are really only a few more, but these are my favorite, and I am usually in the middle of reading one of them--even if I am also reading something else. I wish Jane had written the scriptures, because then I'd have that commandment down pat.
- When I was little, I wanted to be Jewish. I loved the tradition, the symbolism, everything. I felt Mormonism was lacking in those types of things. I've since discovered that it's there in force, just not in daily and weekly worship.
- My favorite number is 2. (Not to be confused with "Number 2," which I do not like so much and have had issues with.) It always has been. I'm not sure why.
- I think I'm relatively talented at a lot of things, but I lack the attention or discipline to really be GREAT at any of it. This bugs me. I wish I had that one "thing" that I did really well. Then I could say in a tag, "I do (insert talent here)," and not feel a little like a fraud.
- (because I just thought of one more) I'm pretty geeky. I love Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, and Numb3rs, scifi, crossword puzzles, and statistics. This is not a great thing when you're in HS. As an adult, it works pretty well.